We’re operating under German data protection laws and this is an approximate English translation of our Data Protection Statement which is not legally binding. You can find the full German version here: https://www.cameracrewgermany.com/de/datenschutz/
This is an overview of the personal data processing on our website. This includes all data associated with your person.
According to Art. 1 (1) GDPR (DSGVO), the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. Each person has the right to the protection of personal data concerning him; in accordance with Article 8 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.
1. Responsible body for data processing on this website
Surridge Films GmbH represented by the Managing Director Keith Surridge
Hamburger Allee 45, 60486 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 69/538690
2. Information about your rights regarding your data
With regard to your stored personal data, you have the right to request information about it:
- which categories of personal data are stored (for example, address data, payment data, health data),
- for what purposes the data is processed
- to which recipients or categories of recipients the data is disclosed (e.g., shipping service providers, payment service providers) and, in particular, whether we transfer the data to a third country outside the European Union or to an international organization,
- how long they are stored or according to which criteria the duration of storage is determined
- whether automated decision-making, including profiling, is used and, if so, how it is designed and what impact it has,
- if the data was not collected from you, all available information about where the data came from.
In addition, you are entitled to:
- demand your personal data stored by us, which we process on the basis of your consent or under a contract with you and whose processing is done by automated means, in a structured, common and machine-readable format in itself or a third party – as far as this is technically feasible.
- in the case of incorrectness, have it corrected without delay and have it completed immediately, if incomplete
- to be deleted, unless:
- your data is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression,
- or to fulfil a legal obligation
- or perform a task that is in the public interest
- or to exercise, assert or defend your rights
- or to restrict the processing of the data,
- as long as we verify that your claim that the data is incorrect is correct
- or if the data processing is not legal and you reject a deletion of the data
- or when we no longer need the data, but you need it to pursue legal claims
- or if you have objected to the data processing but have not yet determined whether our legitimate reasons outweigh yours.
urthermore you have the right to
- revoke consent to data processing at any time with effect for the future. The processing of your data until the revocation remains legal. You can exercise your right of revocation by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- to complain to us about a supervisory authority, you can contact the supervisory authority of your whereabouts, your workplace or our registered office;
- object to the use of your data if your data is processed for legitimate purposes. The right of objection must arise from the reasons of the particular situation, unless the objection is directed against direct advertising or profiling, which is directly connected with direct mail. In this case, the specification of reasons is not required;
- to receive information on whether, as a data subject, you are required by legal or contractual principles to provide personal data and the consequences if you do not provide the data.
3. Data collection when visiting our site
a) Automatically transmitted data
Our website is delivered via server of our provider to your browser. In doing so, the provider saves automatically transmitted information in its log files from your browser. This includes:
- browser type and version number
- Address of the previously visited website (so-called http referrer)
- Date and time of the request
- IP address
The storage takes place for the purpose of error analysis and for statistical purposes so that we can offer you a comfortable page and improve the site. The data is temporarily stored until automatic deletion. The data will not be merged with other data. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
b) Google services
We use several of Google’s services on our website, this is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
These services are described below. These services are provided on the basis of Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our aim is to use these measures to design our pages as required and comfortable, and to continually optimize their content and technical aspects. For this purpose, we also collect statistical data and evaluate it to adapt the offer to our users. These are legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
For information about how Google handles user data, please visit the company’s privacy pages at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
We use Google Analytics. The purpose of this service is to provide you with a tailored page and to optimise it according to your needs on an on-going basis. Analytics software automatically downloads to your computer when you visit the website. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as such as browser type and version number, address of the previously visited website (so-called http referrer), date and time of the request, IP address are usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The data is used to create pseudonymised usage profiles. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator. This information may be transferred to third parties, if required by law or as far as third parties process this data in the order.
We have activated the “demographic features” feature of Google Analytics on our website. On this basis, you can generate analytics that provide information about our visitors’ age, gender, and interests – data that Google generates from interest-based advertising and third-party visitor data. An assignment of the data to specific persons is not possible. If you have a Google Account, you can turn it off (under “Ad Settings”). Alternatively, you can disable the data collection by Google Analytics generally or only on our website (see below under “Browser Plugin”).
We save the data for 38 months.
We have activated the IP anonymisation feature of Google Analytics on our website. As a result, the software shortens its IP address within the European Union and in the contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to Google. In exceptional cases, however, the IP address can be completely transferred to a Google server and shortened there. Many Google servers are in the US. The IP address will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
The storage of cookies can be restricted or completely deactivated in the settings of your browser. In this case, not all features of our website may be used. To prevent only the transmission of your data in the context of Google Analytics provides a Google browser plugin available. You can download and install it here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en for free.
To prevent the transfer of data to Google Analytics, you can click on this link. This will set an opt-out cookie in your currently used browser. This prevents the future capturing of your data when visiting our website.
Google Adwords and Google Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking. Thereby Google Adwords sets a cookie (see under 4.) on your terminal, if you reached our website via a Google ad on an external website. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting to you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs. We receive statistical evaluations from Google. On the basis of these evaluations, we can identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective.
These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. If a user visits certain pages of an Adwords customer’s website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the customer will be able to detect that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page.
Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We receive only statistical evaluations provided by Google. On the basis of these evaluations, we can identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we can not identify the users on the basis of this information.
By including AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have accessed the relevant part of our website or have clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a service provided by Google, Google may associate the visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, Google will receive your IP address and statistical information (browser type and version number, address of the previously visited website (so-called http referrer), date and time of the request) and the Address of the pages you retrieve from us.
You can prevent participation in this tracking process in several ways:
a) by adjusting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving any third-party ads;
b) by disabling the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, https://www.google.com/settings/ads, this setting be deleted when you delete your cookies;
c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies;
d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this offer in full.
YouTube – a service provided by Google
YouTube – a service from Google. You can watch an embedded YouTube video on our website. For your protection, the service is secured with the 2-click method so that your data will not be transmitted to Google until you activate the service by clicking.
If you click on the YouTube video when visiting our pages, Google will receive your IP address and statistical information (browser type and version number, address of the previously visited website (so-called http referrer), date and time of the request, if applicable the viewed video , Device IDs, cookie data and location information) as well as the address of the pages you retrieve from us and sets a cookie. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button.
We receive anonymised statistical information from users of this YouTube video. These are e.g. watching time reports, the video playback devices you were listening to from which sources (for example, YouTube search), video translations, interaction reports (subscriptions, or clicks on favourite), and demographics the users (age, gender).
Mostly we use so-called “session cookies”. Here we can see which page you have already visited in this session. Your browser automatically deletes these cookies when you stop visiting our website. All other cookies remain permanently in your browser. So we can recognise it on subsequent visits and you have don’t have to re-enter information in forms again. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time.
In the settings of your browser you can configure its handling of cookies. For example, you can generally prohibit the setting of cookies or allow only certain cookies. You can also configure the browser to delete all cookies when exiting the program. If you make use of these options, it may be that our website in your browser is not working properly.
We store the cookies on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The storage is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests for the purposes mentioned above.
5. Data storage using our contact form
If you send us a message via the contact form, we will save this message and all data sent with it. Mandatory information for the transmission of the newsletter is solely your e-mail address and your name. This is for the purpose of answering your message and to be able to address you personally by name. The processing of your contact data is based on your voluntarily granted consent (Article 6 (1) a DSGVO). You can revoke your consent at any time. The revocation has no influence on data processing that took place before the revocation. The personal data processed in the use of our contact form will be deleted as soon as your request has been processed, you have revoked your consent or request us to delete the data or until the statute of limitations of your requests for information and other claims.